The U3A Jávea is governed, administered, and represented by an Executive Committee, who are volunteer members elected each year by the membership at the Annual General Meeting . They are assisted in this task by an IT Team and some Non-Committee Helpers.
Each of the Committee posts has a Job Description outlining the responsibilities of the role and the skills and knowledge needed to perform the role.
See the U3A Jávea Statutes for rules governing how the Association operates.
CLaude Grealy firstname.lastname@example.org
Claude Grealy Tasks and Duties
- Provide leadership and legal representation of the Association through the delegation of ...
Krystyna Stefancyzk email@example.com
Krystyna Stefanczyk Tasks and Duties
- Organise all General Meetings including the AGM ensuring that the venue is ...
Margaret March firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasks and Duties
- The writing and distribution of notices calling for meetings as directed by the President.
- The ...
email@example.com Tasks and Duties
- To preparing the statement of accounts and balance sheet as follows:
- (a) Presentation of the ...
Mike Frost firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasks and Duties 1. Encourage and facilitate new group activities, ensuring that groups are set up correctly ...