1. By bank transfer:
Transfers from banks in the UK now cost us 18€ as an automatic deduction by our account regardless of the amount of the payment received. You must add this amount to your transfer if you are going to pay in this way otherwise we do not receive your full payment.
When paying by bank transfer please quote the reference code for the trip/event, and name/s of people attending, otherwise we will not be able to allocate it to the correct event and person. Always keep a copy of your receipt/confirmation in case of queries.
The Jávea U3A bank account details are:-
- Account Name: Asociación Social de la Tercera Edad de Jávea
- Bank: SABADELL, CABO DE LA NAO, JAVEA.
- Address: Carretera Cabo de la Nao 116, 03738 Platja de l’Arenal
- IBAN: ES17 0081 0660 0700 0234 1342
- BIC: BSABESBB
2. By cash paid into our bank account:
You can pay cash into any bank machine by using the IBAN number and entering some reference information for us to recognise your payment. Click the button below to find the details you need.