Tasks and Duties
- The writing and distribution of notices calling for meetings as directed by the President.
- The drafting and distribution of agendas for meetings.
- The taking and recording of minutes of the governing and representative bodies. These minutes must be approved as a true record of the proceedings held at the next meeting, and duly signed by the Secretary and the President following such approval.
- Following decisions taken and endorsements given at the Annual General Meeting of the General Assembly, to update the statutes and submit them to the Generalitat Valencia – Conselleria Justica Interior Y Administraciones Publicas – in Alicante, and to the governing body in Jávea, to formally record the changes made to the provisions there-in.
- To take minutes at the group leaders meetings and to distribute as appropriate to group team, committee, and group leaders.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good secretarial skills,
- Shorthand would be an advantage but not essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good administration skills.
- Experience of minute taking and conduct of meetings.
- Experience of compliance with legalities.