|Group Leader Bobby Ogden|
Email Address email@example.com
Venue L’Ancora Club de Tennis Jávea in the large studio
Meeting Day and Time Weekly on Wednesday from 10:00 to 11:00
You will need to bring an exercise mat and a bottle of water. (Rubber matting can be bought from any ferreteria by the metre or already cut to size from the Chinese supermarkets).
Please be aware that members taking part in this activity do so entirely at their own risk. Members are responsible for their own medical cover.
The class will consist of:
- Gentle warm up followed by preparation stretches.
- Low impact aerobic routine to music. This is an add on routine which we will build up each week.
- Cool down-slow down on main routine.
- Muscle strength and endurance, floor exercises to stretch and tone muscles.
- Cool down relaxing exercises.
To join the group please email the Group Leader at the address above.