You need to complete the form on the New Membership page and pay a one-off joining fee of 10€ to join plus 10€ for the year (a total of 20€). The following year, membership can be renewed for 10€ a year.
Because the membership year runs from January to Dec all renewals must be paid between the 1st January and the 28th February each year.
If membership is not renewed on time it will be considered lapsed. Returning lapsed members may renew until 30 October but cannot take part in any U3A activities until the renewal fee is paid.
You can pay by Bank Transfer or PayPal – if you have any payment questions please email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can print the completed form using the print web page option of your web browser and take the printout to the monthly meeting at the Parador Hotel. Javea, where we have a payment desk and will take cash – sorry, no cheques accepted.
However you choose to join, once your membership has been processed, you will be issued with a membership card and a membership number which is used to identify you as a member. This card is also useful for claiming discounts from the various local businesses that offer these to U3A members.
Pay by Bank Transfer from any bank (we will still need you to complete the form so that we can match your details to the payment)
Caixa Bank IBAN: ES53 2100 9015 2122 0002 5436
Account Name: Asociación Social de la Tercera Edad de Jávea
SWIFT BICC: CAIXESBBXXX
Please ensure you state your name as a reference so that we can allocate the payment correctly.
Pay by PayPal,
We only accept payment in Euros.
Please note – By joining U3A Jávea you agree the following Terms & Conditions that:
- your participation in activities is at your own risk and with your own insurance cover
- you understand that husbands and wives both need to be members to undertake in activities/trips together
- you agree to your membership information being held on a computer database. (According to the provisions of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and the Organic Law15/1999 of December 13th, of Personal Data Protection, we inform you that your email address is contained in our automated database in order to transmit only information about activities promoted by U3A Jávea. We also inform you that your data is not, or will not be, in any case provided to third parties. You may at any time exercise your right to access and modify your personal data by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- you understand your Membership fee is due before the end of January each year. Failure to do so will result in Membership being withdrawn in February
- changes to your contact details must be sent to the Membership Secretary