You need to complete the form that will appear once the first question, below, has been answered and pay 20€ to join (10€ one off joining fee plus 10€ for the year). In January/February each year, membership can be renewed for 10€ a year.
Please answer the following question to open the form.
The membership year runs from January to Dec and all renewals must be paid between the 1st January and the 28th February each year.
If membership is not renewed on time it will be considered lapsed. Returning lapsed members may renew until 30 October in the year they are lapsed but cannot take part in any U3A activities until the renewal fee is paid.
You can pay by Bank Transfer or PayPal – if you have any payment questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can print the form using the print web page option of your web browser and take the printout to the monthly meeting at the Parador Hotel. Javea, where we have a payment desk and will take cash – sorry, no cheques accepted.
However you choose to join, once your membership has been processed, you will be issued with a membership card and a membership number which is used to identify you as a member. This card is also useful for claiming discounts from the various local businesses that offer these to U3A members.
Pay by Bank Transfer from any bank (we will still need you to complete the form so that we can match your details to the payment)
The U3A Jávea bank account details are:-
- Account Name: Asociación Social de la Tercera Edad de Jávea
- Bank: SABADELL, CABO DE LA NAO, JAVEA.
- Address: Carretera Cabo de la Nao 116, 03738 Platja de l’Arenal
- IBAN: ES17 0081 0660 0700 0234 1342
- BIC: BSABESBB
Please ensure you state your name as a reference so that we can allocate the payment correctly.
Pay by PayPal,
Please ensure you state your name as a reference in any correspondence or payment so that we can allocate the payment correctly. To renew an existing membership click here
We only accept payment in Euros.
Please note – By joining U3A Jávea you agree the following Terms & Conditions that:
- your participation in activities is at your own risk and with your own insurance cover
- you understand that husbands and wives both need to be members to undertake in activities/trips together
- you agree to your membership information being held on a computer database. (According to the provisions of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and the Organic Law15/1999 of December 13th, of Personal Data Protection, we inform you that your email address is contained in our automated database in order to transmit only information about activities promoted by U3A Jávea. We also inform you that your data is not, or will not be, in any case provided to third parties. You may at any time exercise your right to access and modify your personal data by writing an email to email@example.com.)
- you understand your Membership fee is due before the end of February each year. Failure to do so will result in Membership being withdrawn on 1 March
- changes to your contact details must be sent to the Membership Secretary