Please email if you would like to be added to the waiting list
Monday 23 – Saturday 28 March 2020
DAY 1 JAVEA – GRANADA
Departure from Javea to Murcia for lunch in a traditional restaurant. Then we continue directly to Granada. Check in at our hotel for overnight accommodation. Dinner (on your own).
DAY 2 – GRANADA
After breakfast we visit the Alhambra – Generalife and Albaycin for a guided tour. Free time for lunch (on your own). In the evening we travel a short distance by coach for dinner with a Flamenco Show.
DAY 3 RONDA – JEREZ
After breakfast we depart to Ronda, there is free time to explore this beautiful village and take lunch (on your own), departure to Jerez de la Frontera, check in to accommodation and dinner.
DAY 4 – JEREZ – CADIZ
After breakfast we visit the Fundación Real Escuela Andaluza Del Arte Ecuestre for the spectacular Andalucian horse show. We then travel to Cadiz for lunch, followed by time to visit the city. Returning to our accommodation in Jerez, where we can have dinner (on your own).
DAY 5 – SEVILLA – CORDOBA
Departure to Sevilla, we have a walking tour, then free time for lunch (on your own) and to explore the city. Continuing to Cordoba we visit the Mezquita and surroundings with a guide. Dinner and accommodation at Cordoba.
DAY 6 –CARTAGENA – JAVEA
Departure early to Cartagena.
Stopping by this beautiful capital, lunch (on your own) and free time. Returning to Javea.
The trip includes:
- Coach services for the above itinerary
- Tour with an official guide in Granada, Sevilla, Cordoba & Cadiz
- Entrances to Alhambra & Mezquita de Cordoba
- Entrance to the Fundación Real Escuela Andaluza del Arte Ecuestre, where you will enjoy the truly unique official horse show
- Flamenco dinner & show at Granada at Venta del Gallo (located Albaycin); a bus from the company will pick you up at the Hotel, there you will have dinner + show, then they will return you to your hotel
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary; 5 days in half board – 5 breakfasts + meals (dinner or lunch)
- Hotels 4* Granada – Hotel el Carmen; Jerez Soho Boutique; Cordoba Eurostars Ciudad de Cordoba (all subject to availability)
The cost for the above trip is per person (in double or twin room) and is now confirmed at the following rate.
The cost will be 560 euro each
A single supplement of 130 euro per person will apply
A deposit of 200 euro per person is required to confirm your booking.
We do reserve the right to make changes due to unforeseen circumstances to the itinerary if required. Hopefully this will not happen, but we will endeavour to contact everyone with details if needed.
Deposit payments are preferred by Bank Transfer (please quote the trip name as the reference). Click here for Bank details
Important Note: If you have mobility issues please do let us know at the time of booking and we will try to arrange a seat near to the front of the coach.
Trip Leader: Dave Butt Email email@example.com/