Important: All events postponed until further notice or cancelled due to the COVID-19 crisis
The Meeting is in two parts, between 9:30 and 10:50 members can socialise with each other, meet the Committee and Group Leaders, as well as visit the desks for Travel, Membership, Book Swap, DVD Swap and others.
The Membership Desks, for joining or renewing (up to April), are open from 09:30 – 10:30 only. All other desks will close at 10:50.
The formal part of the meeting starts promptly at 11:00 and lasts for about 15 minutes and is followed by a speaker.
All U3A Jávea members are welcome and encouraged to attend. Please note that these meetings are restricted to members only.
Previous meeting minutes:
1. President’s Welcome and Apologies
2. Approval of Minutes of last Meeting
4. President’s Report
5. Vice President’s Report
6. Treasurer’s Report
7. Communications Officer Report
8. Group Coordinator’s Report
9. Membership Secretary’s Report
10. Questions from Members
11. Introduction of Guest Speaker and Presentation
12. Closure of meeting