Post Vacant – under review
Tasks and Duties
- To ensure members are kept up to date with U3A Javea activities and events using:
- Monthly Newsletter
- Monthly Diary Dates
- General Emails where appropriate
- To liaise with the Webmaster and the IT Team on website issues.
- To arrange for relevant information to be published in local newspapers and journals, both in English and Spanish.
- To identify and publicise to members any charitable events organised in support of the charity the Association is supporting for the year.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good communication, writing, editing and presentation skills.
- The ability to simplify information and communicate it to members.
- Good computer and desktop publishing skills (training can be given)
- A working knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage but not essential.